ULTA BLACK FRIDAY AD
One of my personal favorite ads has leaked! The Ulta ad scan and the deal listing is full of amazing makeup and beauty supplies. There is a little something for everyone. Store hours may vary, but they are listed at 6-9 p.m Thanksgiving day , midnight to 10 p.m. Friday, Nov. 26, and 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. Saturday, Nov. 27. Some of the more notable gift sets include:
- OPI mini sets – Two for $12.
- Ulta Beauty I Was Meant to Sparkle 74 piece collection – $14.99
- Bare Minerals Kits – $10
- Buy 1 Get 1 50% off Makeup Revolution
- Free Benefit They’re Real Mascara with purchase of $35 or more Benefit Cosmetics
Currently, Ulta is hosting their Ulta Cyber Fundays sale. This sale starts now through tomorrow night. Apparently these offers are even better than what they have planned for Cyber Monday. Shipping is free on orders over $35; use promo code 303907 at checkout for $10 off a purchase of $60 or more. Additionally, shoppers have their choice of a free 20-piece beauty bag with purchases of $60 or more.
SEPHORA BLACK FRIDAY AD
The Sephora Black Friday deal listing and the Sephora Black Friday ad scan have also been leaked. There are some fantastic deals, with most sets on sale for only $10 both in-store and online. These deals will most likely go live at midnight on Black Friday. Make sure you sign up for the Sephora Flash discount card, the retailer’s annual savings card that costs $10 and gets you free shipping with no required minimum purchase.
Some of the more premium $10 deals are to die for. Here are some of our favorite deals:
- Boscia Black Charcoal Pore Perfection Kit – $10
- Alterna Haircare Caviar Anti-Aging Transformation Trio – $10
- Tokyomilk Dark Femme Fatale Duo – $10
- Nails Inc. Beauty To Go Autumn Winter Mini Gel Effect – $10
- Tarte Fanciful Favorites Deluxe Discovery Set – $10
Don’t forget that Ulta offers 1% cash back on your purchases, and Sephora is offering 3.5% cash back. Check back for all of your latest Black Friday deals.