Leap into Extra Savings With Double Cash Back!
Happy Leap Day, everyone! Happening only once every four years, Leap Day is the rarest of holidays; therefore, it deserves to be celebrated with as much gusto as possible. That’s why a bunch of our stores are offering double cash back to celebrate. It’s a sales event four years in the making, so you definitely don’t want to miss it!
Many of these special cash back offers are from stores that specialize in saving you money on travel and sporting goods, which is particularly great for this time of year. Stock up for all of your upcoming spring adventures with extra cash back from Hotels.com, Expedia, MLB Shop, Golfsmith and more!
Here’s a list of some of the many stores offering double cash back today:
- Puritan’s Pride – 10% cash back (was 5%)
- GoDaddy – 14% cash back (was 7%)
- Hotels.com – 6% cash back (was 4%)
- Intercontinental Hotels and Resorts – 9% cash back (was 4.5%)
- Expedia – Up to 10% cash back (was up to 4%)
- Dell Refurbished – 5% cash back (was 2.5%)
- The Watchery – 10% cash back (was 5%)
- World of Watches – 10% cash back (was 5%)
- GearBest – 6% cash back (was 3%)
- SmartBargains – 7% cash back (was 3.5%)
- OfficeFurniture2Go – 8% cash back (was 4%)
- Puma – 9% cash back (was 4.5%)
- Cost Plus World Market – Up to 8% cash back (was up to 4%)
- Samsung – Up to 3% cash back (was up to 1.5%)
- Fanatics – Up to 3% cash back (was up to 1.5%)
- FansEdge – 5% cash back (was 2.5%)
- Golfsmith – 14% cash back (was 11%)
- MLB Shop – Up to 3% cash back (was up to 1.5%)
- Stein Mart – 5% cash back (was 2.5%)
- Panasonic – 4% cash back (was 2%)
- And many more!
So what are you waiting for? Leap Day William hasn’t brought us this bountiful feast of cash back for us to just stare at it! Dig in and enjoy them now, for tomorrow they’ll be gone, and we’ll be left waiting some 1,461 days until the next Leap Day.